Gasket Sealer

To: tzuchow@ibm.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Gasket Sealer
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 11:31:32 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Tom:

>I'm glad the subsequent thread about the thermostat housing came up.
>Now I'll be more prepared for that problem.

In re the gasket sealer, I use Permatex Hi-temp flexible in conjunction
with a paper gasket.  When removed, remaining sealant can be easily taken
off with a rag dampened with carburetor cleaner and brisk rubbing.

Rich

'74.5 MGB "Jane Doe" (until a suitable name appears)
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda" (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 MG Midget "Miss Molly"

"It is wise to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties."
James Madison ca. 1791