Re: Bugeye Brake Conversion

To: autox@earthlink.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Brake Conversion
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 03:58:05 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 11/3/98 7:41:38 AM, Scott wrote:

<<Is it true that (evidently) I will have to cut out a section of
metal around the original support frame for the stock Bugeye
setup to fit the newer framework?  Is this as straightforward as
it seems, or is the a more complicated journey?>>

Scott,

It may depend on what year master cylinder unit you have.  We installed a late
1967 unit with out any cutting but did need an adapter plate.  If you are
using this master cylinder we will be glad to describe in detail the
installation.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)