Vizard & APT

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, aptfast@msn.com
Subject: Vizard & APT
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:04:07 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi List,

There was some threads recently about David Vizard and APT.  There was also
some disagreement on how the two connected together.  David Anton (who is APT)
kindly e-mailed me a comprehensive reply which I have produced below.  I would
have just edited it but my AOL e-mail doesn't seem to let me do this.  In any
event I have copied it back to APT so you can be sure IT'S THE TRUTH!

APT was set up in 1984 as a partnership between David Vizard and David Anton.
Since 1989 APT has been in the sole proprietorship of David Anton.

David Vizard is busy on a number of diverse performance motoring projects and
has just finished an update to the yellow edition of the A-Series book.  APT
will have autographed copies available when it has been printed.

The APT web site will be updated in about a months time and all the parts info
from their database will have been converted into web pages.  The URL
http://www.aptfast.com.

David will be looking for feedback on the web site once it is up and running
and it will have pages for clubs to post events etc.

Apologies to the list if this resembles an advert or breaks any rules and I
will add usual disclaimers as this seems to be the done thing.

Daniel 1312