Re: Ideas for quicker engine starting?

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: Ideas for quicker engine starting?
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:26:54 -0500
Cc: Dick Watson <dwatson@feist.com>, "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hay John I always Thought it needed a check valve of some type Just after the
fuel
filter or a little booster fuel pump. I always started it every other day Year
round. It took couple of trys but never that long.Look inside the cap and see if
there are signs of the spark jumping around from condensation. Carl