Neat Brit Mag

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Neat Brit Mag
From: Dave <davebrown1@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 22:42:55 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dear Friends,

I stopped by the magazine section of the nearest Border's
bookstore and came across a magazine new to me (many of you
may already be familiar.) The monthly publication is
entitled "Practical Classics." The November issue features
the 25 best classics to restore. Since the magazine is
British, most of the cars are LBC's. I recommend this well
done but pricey publication for stirring the LBC spirit
enough to go out and work on the car some more.

There is an interesting blurb on a Frogeye repro. I took the
liberty of reprinting it for those who want to look:

http://home.earthlink.net/~davebrown1/NewSprite.html

The magazine costs $7.50 on the newsstand. There is an
address for subscriptions in the US (@ $69 per year.)  I may
just re-read the Nov. '98 edition each month for the next
year.  ;-)

Dave