Re: Neat Brit Mag

To: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Neat Brit Mag
From: Dave <davebrown1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 09:34:45 -0800
Cc: editorgary@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

b-evans@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> As those who have been around this list for long know, I have long been
> "Practical Classics'" most ardent supporter.  But they also know that I
> am one of the strongest defenders of copyright protections.
> I would strongly urge you to delete from your web page the article you
> reprinted from the magazine.

snip

> Bob Evans
> Anaheim, California

Thanks for the reminder Bob. My exuberance got the best of me.
I stand busted as charged.
In my defense I plead:
1/ Icopied less than 1/4 of 1 page of a large magazine.
2/ My intent was to promote interest in the magazine.
3/ I paid full price for my copy at the newsstand.

However, if listers haven't seen the snippit on my webpage  by now, the
chance has been missed. The page is deleted.  You will have to buy the
magazine.

UNCLE!

Legal bills would severely cut into my LBC budget.

Dave