Re: Connections

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Connections
From: Rick <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 00:26:38 -0500
Cc: Bill & Cindy <fatboy@mail.metro.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Talk about stupid - I think I win the prize.  I bought a '56 VW for $50 back
when
I was young and VERY stupid .  The floor was totally rotted away on the driver's
side.  I pulled off the door panel and laid a chunk of 2x6 across the tunnel and
into the hole in the door.  I sat on the board and drove the car like that for
two
weeks.  It's a miracle I'm still alive!  It was fun though to pull up next to
someone at a stop light and put my feet down on the ground. <g>

Rick
'59 Bugeye