Free Sprite (Backhoe Required)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Free Sprite (Backhoe Required)
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 07:58:53 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
While browsing the MG Web Ring I came across the following and wondered if
Frank might want another Sprite to restore. It would probably be free to
anyone willing to dig it up. Since Frank is a building contractor I figured
he would have access to a backhoe.

"Robert's 1969 Midget http://www.woozy.com/midget/
GAN4U/67371G

When I was younger, about 19 years younger, I purchased a 1967 Austin Healey
Sprite for $75. The car was in the middle of a complete restoration in which
the owner had lost interest. I towed the car to my parent's house and
proceeded to reassemble all of the various parts which were in cardboard
boxes and milk crates. Armed with nothing other than a Hayes manual and a
Moss Motoring catalog, I got the whole thing running and through NJ state
inspection. When I brought home a Volvo to restore my father decided I had
one car too many, so he dug a hole with a backhoe and buried the Sprite.
-( "

Larry Miller (bugiiis@yahoo.com or millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Starting to look like a Bugeye)
59 Bugeye "BUGIIIS" (Undergoing a body transplant)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://members.xoom.com/bugiiis