Classics and Insurance

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Virtual Vairs" <virtualvairs@corvair.hostway.com>
Subject: Classics and Insurance
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:15:58 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey guys,

The next several  weeks could turn out to be interesting.  This time next
month, the Sprite should be roadworthy again for the first time in eight
years, so it looks like it's time to title and insure it again.  At the same
time the Corvair has been replace as Melia's daily driver, since I bought
her a Volvo last night.  Since I bought her the Volvo, the Corvair is now MY
car.

Anyhow I don't want tom pay the $440 a year per car that State Farm is
quoting me for listing these cars as casual drivers, and I know that Antique
insurance companies require locked garages, all I have is a car port for
these cars.  Do the antique insurance companies inspect the site for this,
neither car will have a problem with the mileage requirements?  Any
suggestions on who to use in Texas, here, as I understand it there has to be
a Texas based broker for all insurance, so I have to go through some type of
representative.

Thanks
Patton