Fwd: SpeedPro books

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: SpeedPro books
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:35:46 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

--- Begin Message ---
To: ulix.@u.washington.edu
Subject: SpeedPro books
From: veloce@veloce.co.uk
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:37:02 +0000
Cc: Daniel1312@aol.com
Daniel,

We saw your e-mail to Ulix Goettsch regarding our books.

You might like to know that a new SpeedPro title on the A-Series 998
engine will be out around Christmas. The interest for 'Spridgeteers' is
that the 948 engine can be bored to 998 and then all of the mods
described in the book can be applied.

If you want more info on our books, vist our web site
http://www.veloce.co.uk - you might be surprised by how many SpeedPro
books there are ...

We always like feedback from overseas customers on our books as it helps
us do a better job on future books and new editions. Is it really hard
to get hold of A+ engine stuff in the USA?

Regards,

Rod Grainger
Publisher

--- End Message ---