Worlds Fastest Bugeye (Update)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Worlds Fastest Bugeye (Update)
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:19:19 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I received the following from Keith Turk:

"Thanks to you I got in contact with Doug Odom the guy with the Worlds
fastest bugeye... For now that is... I am going to build one just like it so
to speak... Mine will of course be faster.... he is into the same size
motors by the way and the conversation was wonderful... thank you once again
for the information and the web site...

Keith Turk BN2, BJ8, AN5, AN9,Bville Camero"

See "Worlds Fastest Bugeye" article on my web site.

Stay tuned, I will provide updates as I receive them.

Larry Miller (bugiiis@yahoo.com or millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Starting to look like a Bugeye)
59 Bugeye "BUGIIIS" (Undergoing a body transplant)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://members.xoom.com/bugiiis