re: 1275/1500 motors

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: 1275/1500 motors
From: Ed & Ida Townley <townley@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 19:00:00 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
J. Adrian Barnes wrote:
Before I get started, this isn't a flame and it isn't meant to be
offensive, or to scare off a new guy, but I have been in a hyper mood all
day and felt like typing a lot.  I also thought it'd make for some good
discussion so I'll have something to do at work tomorrow!

Hey, don't worry about hurting my feelings, as I said, we all have
opinions, and anyone who has owned 9 or 10 LBCs  like I have has come to
appreciate how strongly we all feel about our particular favorites. I also
need to point out that I didn't state the 1500 was an anchor, just my
preference not to ever own one.

Ed in NM
59 AN5
65 BJ8