Front Suspension

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Front Suspension
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 19:47:48 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well I had my first static test of the Frontline Shock kit and the new stock
coils today, not good.

I installed the engine and transmission and the added weight compressed the
suspension 1/8".

The rubber bumpers under the shock arms will not go in without backing off
the springs or the kingpin.

I can put a floor jack under the outer end of either a-arm and one stroke
will raise both front wheels off the ground, no noticeable compression in
the suspension at all when I do this.

I CAN stand on the frame extensions and bounce the front a little which I
could not do without the engine and transmission installed.

Tie rod ends are about 3" lower at the wheel than at the rack. Car is
sitting way high.

Not as close to on the road as I had hoped.

Larry Miller