Re: Moving stuff around...

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: Re: Moving stuff around...
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 17:43:24 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
J. Adrian Barnes wrote:
  It's amazing how many critters can take up
> residency in your parts while they sit around.  It's also pretty funny
> to watch people stare at such a mess when it is being pulled down the
> highway.  :-)  I hope some of the spiders bailed out on the trip.
Adrian

This reminded me of a funny story.
A friend of mine pulls up in front of my house with his MGB, soon
hundreds of bees are flying around his car.
We laughed and said the bees just like the "B"!!
later he comes back, again more bees around his car, they just seem to
come around when ever he does.
It turned out he had a massive bee hive behind the grille of his MG and
when ever he stopped the bees would see where they were.
It took him a few days to figure out what was going on.

You had to see it to believe it.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ