Moving stuff around...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Moving stuff around...
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 14:15:48 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Finally got all my Midget parts in one location...my garage!  Today went
out to the old barn where I was keeping the parts car, piles of rubber
bumpers, etc, loaded it all up in a truck and towed/hauled it over to my
garage.  Now maybe I can finally start getting someplace!  But first I
have to run out there with massive amounts of bug spray before they all
climb out and into my house.  It's amazing how many critters can take up
residency in your parts while they sit around.  It's also pretty funny
to watch people stare at such a mess when it is being pulled down the
highway.  :-)  I hope some of the spiders bailed out on the trip.

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

http://user.icx.net/~adrian/midget