Re: Bushing

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bushing
From: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 16:23:51 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
If you mean the kingpin bushes, I just went through this go around.  One
machine shop, who has done good work for me in the past, threw up their
hands when they saw that the bushes were two different sizes.  I found a
genius machinist who could do it, and did, for $45 US and that included
remove/replace wheel bearings, and painting the whoe assembly.  So you'll
have to look around, but it can be done.

Geoff Branch