Re: bugeye

To: carolien coulter <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: bugeye
From: chuckc <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 07:51:17 -0500
Cc: majordome <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Carol,

Yep, I drove mine this morning too -- top down and all.
Got some strange stares, some from Miata drivers with
their tops UP.

I just picked up a used sway bar from a junker at Flying
Circus. After I clean it up and install it, I'll tell you
what diff it makes. I believe they are all pretty much the
same mountings, so you might check local junkers too.

chuck