Re: [PhAX]- RE: More on my '77 Midget

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, howersl@apci.com, NAMGBRED@aol.com, phax@eng.kns.com
Subject: Re: [PhAX]- RE: More on my '77 Midget
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:34:21 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 12/2/98 11:05:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, HOWERSL@apci.com
writes:

<< Hey Allen,

 ... that would be a beautiful CHROME bumper B (73) in my garage
 ( with all due respect to our rubbernose friends!)

  --Scott >>

My most humble apologies, Scott.  I should be more observant.  For some reason
I thought you said you did a conversion to chrome from rubber, now that I
think about it.  Maybe you were planning to convert the Midget to chrome?  But
if your B is a '73, it must be my brain that is going.

It is a beautiful car!  I hope you are taking advantage of the mild weather
for some top down fun.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport