Re: DPO stories thread

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <carlson@navtech.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: DPO stories thread
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 09:52:22 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I always carry a small roll of tie wire in the car (I live on a farm and
such
fencing supplies are part of my normal kit). On one rally (3 Peaks '96)
we re-hung the exhaust with a couple of loops of the wire. It is very easy
to work with, inexpensive, and can be used for innumerable bodges!

I've also used it in an emergency electrical bodge but even I am
embarrassed at that one!

Mike