Perfect day

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Perfect day
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 18:12:37 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Today was too nice to go to work so I stayed home and did some Sprite
mechanical catch up work and then drove both Sprites all over the place.
I replaced the master brake cyl in PIECES and now it stops.
I drove ole yellow all over around the beach towns just watching the
girls in shorts roller blade down the boardwalk.
Like I said last night, it is August at the Jersey shore!
Then NO BRAKES!! I blew out a caliper coming over the bridge.
Fortunatly I picked up a NOS set out at Carlisle last Spring and just
changed it when I got home. Drove around some more, washed the Sprites,
fixed the pedal pads AGAIN!!! Am I the only one having problems with
pedal pads? Fixed my speedo FINALLY!! and mowed the grass (for the last
time AGAIN)
Don't tell me it's December even though I did have to duck under the
Santa Claus flag. And what about the scantly clad girls on the beach?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ