I have brakes!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I have brakes!
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 17:31:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Finally, after all this time, I have pedal pressure.  But since there is
nobody else around to help bleed, etc, I am going to have to settle for
pedal pressure alone.  The car is on stands with no wheels, so I can't
even get the satisfaction of spinning a wheel, then running over and
pressing the pedal to watch the wheel stop quickly.  heh heh, but oh
well.  I am going to leave it this way for a few days to see if I have
any leaks.  I now know that if I ever get this car put back together I
will at least be able to slow down!  Thanks for everybody's
help/support!

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes