More on plugs was Re: champion N5 ?

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, emakris@hol.gr, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More on plugs was Re: champion N5 ?
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:04:47 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 11/12/1998  3:36:03PM,  nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

<< I hope this helps more than confuses.
 Cheers  Peter C >>
Nice comprehensive order.   V = Centre electrode made of precious metals: ie
BP8EV.

I would always advise anyone though not to get hooked up on the original plugs
and heat rating.  If the engine is modified it will need different plugs.  I
have found that even fitting a sports coil required a change of plugs to a
grade colder and the plugs I took out were like nothing I'd ever seen - kind
of green is all I can describe them as.

Daniel 1312