Re: Alternative seats for Spridgets

To: VolksPEZ@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Alternative seats for Spridgets
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 22:34:19 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The Glass bucket idea wouldn't be very streetable.  I used one when I was
racing karts...talk about "Becoming one with a vehicle" You'd have to pry
me out after a race.

Big problem with the upholstery shop redoing the original frames is the
width of the frame.  To run a roll bar down to the floor the seat frame
is too wide to move to the rear most position on its tracks.

(light bulb going on!)

Maybe I should see if I could do away with the adjustment and slide the
seat over enought to get it around the roll bar and bolt it solid.

Stock seat wouldn't meet many organizations tech I am afraid.

Thanks for the input,

Ric