Re: Fuel pump pressure

To: Bob@itgonline.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fuel pump pressure
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 11:24:13 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 12/15/98 10:18:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Bob@itgonline.com writes:

<< I ran my Judson on a Bendix electric fuel pump that put out 3.5 to 4
  lbs of pressure.  I never ran it off a stock mechanical pump, but have
  know many others who have.  I do not believe you need any changes as
  the original install instructions call for the mechanical pump. >>

Thanks for the info Bob.  it's supposed to work w/ the original mechanical
pump.  Didn't know if my pump was pumping sufficiently.
George Marinos
sprite (Almost supercharged)
AN6, MKII
Glen Rock, NJ