Re: topping up shocks

To: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Subject: Re: topping up shocks
From: "Guy Weller" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 07:00:43 -0000
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Use a disposable medical syringe!
I find that you can fit a short length of rain  washer tubing in place of
the needle.  This will fit into the top bolt hole with the unit on the car
and go right down into the body of the unit for removing old oil.
Actually I have become a great fan of medical syringes .....<gg>
excellent for removing excess clutch / brake fluid from the m/c without
getting it on the paintwork.

Guy