Re: topping up shocks

To: "Guy Weller" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Subject: Re: topping up shocks
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 06:26:39 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Also great for the Dash Pots on Carbs... and for adding Marvel Mystery oil
to the cylinders on a car when you are trying to start it for the first
time.. I have several syringes of varying sizes.. I added a length of
tubing to the biggest to aid in the process...Keith Turk BN2, AN5, AN9,
Bonneville Camero LSR