Re: Rear Axle Socket

To: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, "Scott & Glenda Meyers" <autox@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Axle Socket
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 18:45:55 -0800
Cc: "Leo S." <ldsp@flash.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Good advice ... for the times I need 3/4" stuff Harbor freight is just
fine... my small tools are Snap-On.. as I really enjoy them.. Not any
better then craftsman... but I use them alot and enjoy them...

hard to make the tough call on the items you don't use much to spend the
Mega dollars on something of marginal value...

Keith Turk BN2, AN5, AN9, Bonneville Camero LSR