Re: Rear Axle Socket

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Axle Socket
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 17:49:58 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Exactly.  I buy H/F stuff only when I am sure that inferior quality won't
be a problem.  There is hardly an application on a Spridget that will
break a 3/4" drive tool.  My real tools are Craftsman, I wish I could
afford Snap-On...

Tools from H/F are cheap and worth it :-)
I bought a chisel set that was softer than anything I wanted to chisel.

Ulix

                                                           '67 Sprite