Re: back to Sears!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: back to Sears!
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 22:50:44 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ya know...you all have been scaring me with this talk of the hideous process
of removing the pulley bolt....that is where I left off in my engine
teardown...but after my accident and subsequent inablility to lift or turn
anything I broke down and went the air tool route...really I must say...check
your home depot...they had a nice package deal with 20gal 5hp compressor, air
rachet and impact wrench and a bunch of other tools for under $300...if you do
alot of work on your cars you'll never regret the investment