Re: Removing Gear Oil Stains

To: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D Arnold), mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Removing Gear Oil Stains
From: Peter C <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 08:04:31 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I suppose you don't want to get the new seeement floor dirty from your shirt!
Merry Christmas to all.
Peter C
-------------

At 07:17 AM 12/24/98 -0600, Richard D Arnold wrote:
>Another quest for helpful hints:
>
>Anyone have a good idea on how to remove gear oil from clothing?  This
>stuff is tough to remove; I've used Castrol Super Clean, GoJo, and Whisk
>Stain remover.
>
>Am now considering gasoline (and possibly a match).  It's not that I need
>to save the sweatshirt, it's just become a challenge....
>
>Rich
>Council Bluffs, Iowa
>
>'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
>'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
>'79 Midget "Miss Molly"
>
>richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com

Peter Caldwell
1 very rough Innocenti
(the Sprite with an accent)
among other LBCs and 4WDBCs
Contact for: The Columbia County Bonspiel
        Curling on 13 sheets @ 5 clubs in WI
        Feb 5 - 7 1999