Happy New Year

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Happy New Year
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 10:59:07 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year, and offer my thanks
for all the help and encouragement received in '98. While I just
primarily lurk on the list I have picked up quite a few tips on
problem solving without having to bomb the list. I guess my new
years resolution should be to organize the thousand pages of
helpful ideas I've amassed from the list into a useable book.

I also want to give a big thanks goes to Mark Bradakis for
maintaining this list.

Biff Jones, AN5, 'Kermit' & HAN6, 'Ole Gray'