Re: Weather Reports

To: "Dave Woerpel" <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: Re: Weather Reports
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 07:28:04 -0500
Cc: "spridgeteers" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dave,
I would have him hold off for a day.  I'm south of them by a lot (it's 80
deg here - we had strong thunderstorms during the night), but by
Tuesday/Wednesday it is supposed to rise above freezing throughout the
south, and sun is forecast so hopefully things will clear up for them.  If
you can, get him a cell phone to take for the ride just in case.  Best of
luck.  HFH is a great cause.

Thanks for the encouragement.  I'm driving up, leaving next Saturday before
dawn.  I'm sure it will be spring by then.

<mgs@autox.team.net>