Re: Xmas gift (MG baseball cap)

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Xmas gift (MG baseball cap)
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 19:18:10 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
wmgilroy@lucent.com writes:

<< I say it is just
 brains, others have argued for rocks, air, and a vacuum :-) >>

Bill, glad you got your hat.  I have been eyeing those for a long time.  As
for what is in the head, I am sure we give people cause to wonder with our
obsession with these little cars that require so much TLC and money, and our
propensity to go tooling down the street top down when others are hunkered
around fires and heaters. Fun though, ain't it?

---David