Bugeye Windshield Wipers

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bugeye Windshield Wipers
From: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 08:53:58 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My 1960 Bugeye is being transformed from a previous vintage racer
back to "streetable" and legal SCCA D Street Prepared condition,
which requires all 'road-going' equipment be in place.

The windshield wipers (motor and all other pieces) were removed
and are *gone*.  :-(

1) Where was the windshield wiper motor mounted?

2) I have a 75 'donor Midget' car for some pieces - is the
windshield wiper *motor* the same (I know it has three wiper
assemblies, and mine has two).

3) Are the 'drivers' (or whatever they are called, that which the
wiper itself attaches to) the same? Can I move two of those to my
car?

Any other advice?

Thanks,

Scott Meyers
(The alternator and new wiring and fuse block are working GREAT!)