Re: Lurkers

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Lurkers
From: Dave <dfox@blarg.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 09:51:37 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'll stand and be counted !
Dave Fox here, (seattle)
'67 Midget (my first LBC)
Since I bought it last spring (not running)
I've got it running well, w/help from a new coil and a pertronics ignition,
rebuilt the front suspension assembly (king pins, springs, bearings and
brakes)
installed braided steel brake lines, rust treated the interior floor boards
re-wrinkle painted the dash and cleaned the gauges, wired the tach to neg.
ground,
installed new windscreen assembly ........
 All done successfully thanks to the help I received from the list
(and local Spridget expert/hero Ulix).
Being that I'm still fairly new to the game I, like many others, am waiting
for that opportunity to be the one who's "been there, done that".
My New Years resolution is to be more list-active.
It's the best possible resource for us Spridgeteers let's keep up the good
work !
 This years plans include some minor body work, rear bearings and brakes
paint, a top, new carpet and a panhard bar.

You'll be hearing from me !!

Dave
'67 Midget (slowly being resurected)
'77 Toyota LB P/U (tired but brave and true)