Re: Lurkers

To: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Lurkers
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 07:59:17 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the list.  I alays thought these little cars reproduce in my
garage.  You see I started with a 74 MGB, and a 52 TD in the garage at
night.  Next thing I know I have three little bug-I's and a square body
in the shop.  My wife won't let me turn the lights out in the garage
anymore.  We had a power outage six months ago, and "yep" you guessed it
a MGA showed up in six months.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby