hoods & parts & tops !

To: <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: hoods & parts & tops !
From: "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 17:35:23 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry for all the damn questions but I wana be informed before I make the
leap into Austin Heleay hood. (buying one)

As I understand it early sprites got the de-tachable hood (bonnet is the
correct termonology i guess) How cool is that! what marks have it?

Parts? IS there a company that specializes in Sprite & midget parts? For my
Land Cruiser there is one called Specter here in CA.

Tops? my land cruiser is a hard top (i.e. you can take the top off and put
in on but it takes an hour or so) Are sprites hard top? if they are soft
tops does that mean convertable?

Thanks for all your help! I'll see you on the road (hopefully)
Toby