not enough time....

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: not enough time....
From: Dan & Robyn Theriault <carousel@cwix.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 22:32:47 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm amazed at how much time some of you seem to be able to spend on your
lbc's. I've had my '65 Sprite ( my first non-conventional vehicle of any
kind! ) for exactly nine weeks and so far I've had enough time to clean the
dirt off it ( haven't found any rust yet! ), put a new battery in it and ask
alot of questions. Oh, and I did spend about an hour trying to get it to go
vroom, which it did but now it won't. I don't suppose running a small
business and having a ten month old son and a wife who's 8.25 months
pregnant has anything to do with my lack of time tho..... I do find it very
interesting to find so many of you who don't really put a price- type value
on the cars you love so much. I'm very excited about mine ( even tho I
haven't gotten it out of the garage yet ) and hope the day will come when I
too can say it doesn't matter what the receipts add up to...it's worth it!

Hey..this isn't one of those cult things, is it??

Dan & Stunt Baby