Re: not enough time....

To: Dan & Robyn Theriault <carousel@cwix.com>
Subject: Re: not enough time....
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 23:55:45 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dan & Robyn Theriault wrote:
 I've had my '65 Sprite ( my first non-conventional vehicle of any
> kind! )

A Sprite is about as conventional a vehicle as there ever was.
Front engine/rear wheel drive, runs on gas, etc.
Now my wife's car is unconventional! She bought one of those new Mexican
made german cars. A front wheel drive water cooled Volks wagon!
It may be new but conventional? I don't think so.
Please explain why a Sprite is "unconventional"?

 and hope the day will come when I
> too can say it doesn't matter what the receipts add up to...it's worth it!

We all save the receipts but if we totalled them up it would confirm our
insanity. We save them incase the part is defective, yeah, that's why.

> Hey..this isn't one of those cult things, is it??

Repeat after me....I want to leave this world in my Sprite while driving
at 90 mph around a hair pin turn white knuckled and smiling. :)

Not a real cult, just a bunch of looneys.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ