Re: hording spridgets....

To: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>, <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: hording spridgets....
From: Dave <dfox@blarg.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 00:50:54 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes, I think you are most definitely the
"king of Spridget hoarding"

IMHO, you should think about selling off a few at least.
Think of all the young sprigiteer wanna-be's dying to get their hands on just
one ! You could aggressively screen all applicants to be assured that each
little treasure
would be preserved and/or improved upon, and sell locally so you could keep
an eye on their progress.
And what better place to foster Spridget love than the wonderful land of OZ !

No offence intended,
but,
COME ON !

dave