Re: hording spridgets....

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: hording spridgets....
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 07:44:11 -0800
Cc: Mike Gigante <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>, Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Man, I thought I was bad, I limit myself to 5 at one time.  Three in the
drive, two in the garage.  Mine are all different types too.  You guys
stay out on the east coast, I don't want to catch your epidemic LOL.
Maybe I won't go to Sprite rush next time, too contageous.  See ya
there, 03 penn. or bust.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby