Garage Space

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Garage Space
From: Frmjr45@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 09:45:17 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi folks,   I am in the midst of a divorce, and once I am out of the house, I
have been given 6 months to find a garage for my Midget, tools, and parts.  I
live in Howard County Maryland.  I'm wondering if anybody from the Baltimore
area and surroundings on the list know of anywhere I can rent garage space.  I
have had this car garage kept for over 10 years and I really need to find
another since I will be back in an apartment for awhile.   I know there are
some folks from the area on the list and I would be most appreciative of any
help you could give me.

Thanks,
Russ Mullaly
'62 Midget (owned since 1963)