Re: top/hood

To: "Dave" <dfox@blarg.net>
Subject: Re: top/hood
From: "Bruce Woodward" <brucewoodward@kconline.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 20:52:47 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I echo that.  My Midget I bought for $700, but the poor guy had not been run
for about eight years, but was home to many rodents.  fortunately, they did
not have an appetite for vinyl, carpet or wiring.

I'm ten years back into Indiana after 10 years in Seattle.  I miss the
mountain roads and think of them often when I'm buzzing through the rare
curve here.   I would guess you need a top for the "Rain Festival"

Tell me, Emmett Watson still kicking around the Post Intelligencer?

bruce@woodward-realty.com