Gift Sprite Assessment

To: spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Gift Sprite Assessment
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 06:20:31 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Personally, I have a hard time delivering a basket case with associated parts.

Sure, I have bought cars in this condition, for the parts etc...but a basket
case bugeye can end up being a money pit.

Now, if Ron had asked me to go get this thing for him, knowing what he was
getting, I would be happy to, but to "dump" something like this in his
garage may be a bit presumptious on our part.

To those of you who responded to me offering help getting the car to his
home, thank you.

Gary Speckman
Plover WI