Re: Gift Sprite Assessment

To: spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite Assessment
From: dingram@tnet.net (Doug Ingram)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:33:18 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Gee, I just gotta say....this is hardly "dumping". And presumptious? Nah.

This really is an example of the human race at its finest. This is what
legends are made of. Think about it - a bunch of (mostly) strangers, made
less strange by the ability to communicate easily over great time and
distances about a shared passion. And pledging cash to do a generous thing
for someone who most of us have never met and may never meet. Try explaining
this to people where you work.....

C'mon Gary, at the worst Ron will have a pile of parts, most of which he
could give away to other of us on the list. Me, I've always got room for
more parts.....

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Frogeye