Naming your car

Subject: Naming your car
From: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 08:42:18 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't think that I fall into (or otherwise arrive into) either catagory
and it is often difficult to describe a feeling, but here goes:  sometimes
a car can evoke a caring feeling from its owner that makes it take on a
type of personality in much the same way as a pet or another human.  When
you really like people, they often get pet names (nicknames) too.  (The
reverse can be true also.  If you really don't like someone, you probably
have a name for them. : ) )

I've owned 8 cars (over 24 yrs.), and only the 3 that were Italian (Fiat
Spider) and British ('B and presently: Sprite) have had names.

Robert D.
'65 Sprite - Fay

Message text written by "George Procyshyn"
>Q: Why do some owners name their cars ?

A: Some owners do it because they are stupid, childish, or trying to
be funny.

Other owners do it because they have a refined taste and a keen
sense of humor.

Hope this helps,
Leon<