Re: Gift Sprite

To: Peter C <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite
From: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:45:02 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Peter,
Well I guess I can stop the search for the address of the new house.

Today I located the correct hotel that Ron is staying at in Rockford.
I had called the place he had planned to stay last night but he was not
registered! I tried again this AM and was told he had arrived on Sunday
but was not satisfied with the accomodations. Called several places before
locating his home number on "WorldPages", called his wife to get
the correct hotel.  My first thought last night was that he had meet with
misfortune and not made it up from FL.

I will attempt to call him tonight, just to touch bases, I'll probably
have to get out to Sport & Specialty Saturday and will attempt to meet
up with Ron.

Bob