Re: Gift Sprite

To: Peter C <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite
From: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 08:24:09 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I had the opportunity to talk with Ron last evening. He started telling me about
the new house and got quite excited about that garage. Its about 30 feet deep
and he has no project to put into it.

With the move he does expect to be able to afford purchasing a project.
Boy, would he have been surprised and happy to have found the "gift Sprite" in
that garage.

Bob