Re: Roadster vs Convertible terminology (long)

To: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster vs Convertible terminology (long)
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:28:01 -0800
Cc: "'Swift Justice'" <samesq@pacbell.net>, "Ajhsys@aol.com" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Phil,

After reading your post I have come to the conclusion Jaguar blew it
when they came up with their xj12c Coupe in the 70's.  It's got more leg
room in the back seat then most US cars and no convertable top.  Man was
I riped off, or rather my Wife, It's her dream car.  That car hates me.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby