Blonde jokes (No LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Blonde jokes (No LBC)
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 15:07:48 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The blonde reported for her University final
examination which consists of "yes/no" type questions. She
takes her seat in the examination hall, stares
at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of
inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin
and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet - Yes
for Heads and No for Tails.

Within half an hour she is all done whereas the
rest of the class is sweating it out.

During the last few minutes, she is seen
desperately throwing the coin, swearing and sweating.

The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks
what is going on.

"I finished the exam in half and hour. But I'm
rechecking my answers."

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of
Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the
worst way, but simply could not afford the
prices the local vendors were asking. After becoming very
frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one
of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go
out and catch my own alligator so I can get a
pair of shoes at a reasonable price!"

The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest.
Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!"

Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the
swamps, set on catching herself an alligator. Later in the
day, the shopkeeper was driving home, when he
spots the blond standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in
hand. Just then, he sees a huge 9 foot alligator
swimming quickly toward her. She takes aim, kills the creature
and with a great deal of effort hauls it up on
the bank. Laying nearby were several other dead alligators.

Just then the blonde flips the freshly killed
alligator on it's back, and frustrated, shouts out, "SON OF A
BITCH! This one ain't wearing any shoes either!"